How do I register?
- Deadline: 15th June 2018, 8 p.m. GMT Eastern European Time.
- Fill in the registration form and upload the abstract here.(Registration Form).
- A confirmation email of your abstract acceptance and at which section it was included (oral presentation or poster) will be sent within 72 hours (working days).
- If the abstract was accepted make the payment and send an email with the fee receipt at the address email@example.com.
- A confirmation email of full registration will be sent to you within 72 hours (working days).
The abstract will be written according to the following requirements (in the order mentioned) and it must have between 200-250 words:
- Abstract will be uploaded on the conference website, section Registration Form
- Guidelines for abstracts
Is there a participation fee?
Yes, we have a participation fee of 100 € .
- We don’t offer fee or travel grants.
- Up to 3-5 people from the same faculty/institute who make their fee payment together (one person makes the transaction for the others too) will have a 20% discount of the total amount.
- Students from Babeș-Bolyai University will have 30% discount (documents to certify your status as a BBU student will be necessary).
How can I make the payment?
- Banking – directly from your bank or your internet banking account into the following bank account R024BTRLEURCRT0297391401 – EURO, Swift code BTRLRO22, on the name of “ORGANIZATIA STUDENTILOR PENTRU NATURA”, Republicii Street no. 44, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
At “Specifications” you have to mention:
- Name of the person/persons for who the payment is made
- Participation fee for the YRBS International Symposium
What does the fee include?
- Coffee breaks
- Symposium bag/accessories
- Oral/poster presentation
- Free entrance at museums and Botanical Garden
- Trip near Cluj-Napoca
Terms and conditions
- Registrations sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- The participation fee has to be paid in 2-4 days only after an acceptance e-mail was sent.
- The participation fee is not refundable, except objective reasons.
- Reimbursement of the fee for participation in the symposium is 50% for objective reasons (not granting visas, delays in means of transport, etc.)
- We do not provide health and life insurance. Each participant needs to make their own health insurance.
- If you need a visa please take into consideration that there are some procedures that might take up to one-two weeks to obtain it so please contact us if you need an invitation letter.