How do I register and submit my abstract?
- Deadline: 15.01.2020 – 24.04.2020, 8 p.m. GMT Eastern European Time.
- Fill in the registration form and upload the abstract here.(Registration Form).
- A confirmation email of your abstract acceptance and at which section it was included (oral presentation or poster) will be sent within 72 hours (working days).
- If the abstract was accepted make the payment and send an email with the fee receipt at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A confirmation email of full registration will be sent to you within 72 hours (working days).*
*small delays may appear due to national free days but our staff will keep in touch with you.
The abstract will be written according to the following requirements (in the order mentioned) and it must have between 200-250 words.
Abstract will be uploaded on the symposium’s website, section Registration Form
Is there a participation fee?
Yes, we have a participation fee and the categories are as follows:
Cat. A Early Payment – Bachelor and Master students (100 Euro, Payment by May 5th, 23:59 GMT)
Cat. B Early Payment – PhD students (150 Euro, Payment by May 5th, 23:59 GMT)
Cat. C Late Payment – Bachelor and Master students (150 Euro, Payment by June 1st)
Cat. D Late Payment – PhD students (200 Euro, Payment by June 1st)
Cat. E Attendee (65 Euro, Payment by June 1st)
Categories A to D covers: Conference materials: Abstract book, Printed program, Badge, Personalized gift. Meals and social events (between June 22-25, 2020): Welcome dinner, Coffee/Tea breaks, 3 Lunches, City tour, Closing ceremony and Farewell dinner.
Category E covers: The fee covers: badge, city tour, meals and social events.
Category F: accommodation fee (50 euro, payment by June 1st) and includes accommodation in Babes-Bolyai University’s dorms (one bed in a room of 2 people) for 4 nights.
Category G: trip fee (20 euro, payment by July 15th) and includes transport near Cluj, one meal and tickets.
- We don’t offer fee or travel grants.
- Up to 3-5 people from the same faculty/institute who make their fee payment together (one person makes the transaction for the others too) will have a 20% discount of the total amount.
- Students from Babeș-Bolyai University will have 30% discount (documents to certify your status as a BBU student are required and the discount can not be cumulated with the group discount).
How can I make the payment?
- Banking – directly from your bank or your internet banking account into the following bank account R024BTRLEURCRT0297391401 – EURO, Swift code BTRLRO22 (Bank Transilvania) on the name of “ORGANIZATIA STUDENTILOR PENTRU NATURA”, Republicii Street no. 44, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Online – using your credit card via Netopia mobilPAY (secured payment).
At “Specifications” you have to mention:
- Name of the person/persons for who the payment is made
- Participation fee for the YRBS International Symposium
- If you have opted for accommodation and/or trip near Cluj please mention this too when making the payment.
What does the fee include?
- Coffee breaks
- Symposium bag/accessories
- Oral/poster presentation
- Free entrance at certain museums and Botanical Garden.
Are we going to have time to visit Cluj and nearby locations?
Yes, as usual we are planning a trip for the last day of the symposium. Additional fees will apply and participation is optional (more info coming soon).
The fee is 20 € and will include:
- one meal and water
Terms and conditions
Also check the terms and conditions page:
- Registrations sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- The participation fee has to be paid in 10 days only after an acceptance e-mail was sent.
- The participation fee is not refundable, except objective reasons.
- Reimbursement of the fee for participation in the symposium is 50% for objective reasons (not granting visas, delays in means of transport, etc.)
- Reimbursement of the fee for housing and/or trip during the symposium in Babes-Bolyai University’s dorms is for objective reasons (not granting visas, delays in means of transport, etc.)
* Cancellation until June 10, 2020: refund minus an administration fee of 20%;
* Cancellation until July 1, 2020: 50% refund;
* In case of cancellation after July 1, 2020, no refund is possible.
- We do not provide health and life insurance. Each participant needs to make their own health insurance.
- If you need a visa please take into consideration that there are some procedures that might take up to one-two weeks to obtain it so please contact us if you need an invitation letter.