How do I register and submit my abstract?
Deadline: 30.06.2023, 8 p.m. GMT Eastern European Time;
Go to www.yrbs.ospn.ro and register. Follow the guidelines, complete the form and upload your abstract here! (Registration Form). We also ask you to send the abstract by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A confirmation email of your abstract acceptance and at which section it was included (oral presentation or poster) will be sent within 2-5 working days.
If the abstract was accepted, make the payment and send us an email with the fee receipt at the address email@example.com.
A confirmation email of full registration will be sent to you within 48 hours after payment confirmation*.
*Delays can appear due to national free days, time zones or different bank procedures but the organisers will keep in touch with you constantly.
The abstract will be written according to the following requirements (in the order mentioned) and it must have between 200-250 words.
Abstract will be uploaded on the symposium’s website, section Registration Form
Is there a participation fee?
Participation fee for the International Symposium Young Researchers in BioSciences 2023 is 100 euros for BSc and MSc and 150 euros for PhD and Post-Doc. We offer free accommodation in BBU dorms (2 people/room) We do NOT offer travel grants*. Students from Babeș-Bolyai University will have a 30% discount (documents to certify your status as a BBU student will be necessary).
*We can recommend different institutions that offer travel grants.
How can I make the payment?
- Banking transfer – directly from your bank or your internet banking account into the following bank account, on the name of “Organizația Studenților pentru Natură”, Republicii Street no. 44, Cluj-Napoca, România.
• R024BTRLEURCRT0297391401 – EURO, Swift code BTRLRO22
- PayPal – at “Specifications” you have to mention:
• Name of the person/people for whom the payment is made
• Participation fee for the YRBS International Symposium
Terms and conditions
Also check the terms and conditions page:
- Registrations sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration. The participation fee has to be paid in 10 days only after an acceptance email was sent.
- The participation fee is not refundable, except for objective reasons. Reimbursement of the fee for participation in the symposium is 50% for objective reasons (not granting visas, delays in means of transport etc.)
- We do NOT provide health and/or life insurance. Each participant needs to make their own health insurance.
- If you need a visa, please take into consideration that there are some procedures that might take up to one-two weeks to obtain it so please contact us if you need an invitation letter.
- Cancellation until June 12, 2023: refund minus an administration fee of 20%;
- Cancellation until July 1, 2023: 50% refund;
- In case of cancellation after July 1, 2023, no refund is possible.