How do I register and submit my abstract?
Deadline: 01.03.2021-20.05.2021, 8 p.m. GMT Eastern European Time
- Fill in the registration form and upload the abstract here.(Registration Form).
- A confirmation email of your abstract acceptance and the section at which it was included (oral presentation or poster) will be sent within 72 hours (working days).
- If the abstract was accepted make the payment and send an email with the fee receipt at the address email@example.com.
- A confirmation email of full registration will be sent to you within 72 hours (working days).*
*small delays may appear due to national free days but our staff will keep in touch with you.
The abstract will be written according to the following requirements (in the order mentioned) and it must have between 200-250 words.
Abstract will be uploaded on the symposium’s website, section Registration Form
Is there a participation fee?
Yes, we have a participation fee and the categories are as follows:
Cat. A Option 1 (30 Euro, Payment by May 25th, 23:59 GMT) – covers participation to all scientific and social events.
Cat. B Option 2 (50 Euro, Payment by May 25th, 23:59 GMT) – covers participation to all scientific and social events, personalized goodie bag (sent by post mail)
How can I make the payment?
- Banking – directly from your bank or your internet banking account into the following bank account R024BTRLEURCRT0297391401 – EURO, Swift code BTRLRO22 (Bank Transilvania) on the name of “ORGANIZATIA STUDENTILOR PENTRU NATURA”, Republicii Street no. 44, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Online – using your credit card via Netopia mobilPAY (secured payment).
- REVOLUT – Benefficiary: Matei-Ștefan Dobrescu (General Secretary of OSpN), IBAN LT12 3250 0731 7725 0224, BIC REVOLT21.
At “Specifications” you have to mention:
- Name of the person/persons for who the payment is made
- Participation fee for the YRBS International Symposium
- If you have opted for accommodation and/or trip near Cluj please mention this too when making the payment.
What does the fee include?
- Option 1 (30 Euro, Payment by May 25th, 23:59 GMT) – covers participation to all scientific and social events.
- Option 2 (50 Euro, Payment by May 25th, 23:59 GMT) – covers participation to all scientific and social events, personalized goodie bag (sent by post mail)
Are we going to have time to visit Cluj and nearby locations?
Usually we got this planned but we all have experienced the pandemic situation. Anyhow, we will manage to give you an online tour of the city.
Terms and conditions
Also check the terms and conditions page:
- Registrations sent after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
- The participation fee has to be paid in maximum 10 days only after an acceptance e-mail was sent.
- The participation fee is not refundable, except objective reasons.
* Cancellation until June 1, 2021: refund minus an administration fee of 20%;
* Cancellation until July 1, 2021: 50% refund;
* In case of cancellation after July 1, 2021, no refund is possible.